Hey guys! Sorry I've been so absent lately, but don't worry about that anymore! Summer is here, and I'm back in business! I've been thinking a lot about just making this blogging thing a summer business, just because that's when I do more designs, and have more time to share them with you guys. Now, on to the good stuff! I saw some nail design on Instagram a few weeks ago, and I was like, dude, I'm totally doing that! So, I recreated the look by applying a shimmery pink, then applying Avon's Rave on top to give it more of a glitter look. I still wasn't satisfied, so I used a pink glitter polish that has the multicolored glitter in it, and it gave me the glitter look like the one from Instagram. Next, I just used my striper and black polish to create the trible like lines. And to top it off, I used Sally Hanson: Hard As Nails: Crystal Clear top coat. I hope you guys like this one! And I'm so happy to be back! Yay! I'll be blogging here maybe within the next day or two, so be looking out for that. Hope y'all's summer is bangin'! Au revoir! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment