Hola. For the past... six or seven months, I have gone without any nail, except for my own. And on Monday, I went to CVS and got Osmar's Quik Nails Brush On Gel Kit. I think the first time I heard about gel nails was about a year or two ago. The only reason I've never gotten them was because I had never seen them in stores. So, when I was in CVS, they had a sale on majority of their nail supply. And this kit was on sale for $9.49. I HAD to get it. When I got home and finished homework, I immediately went to do my nails. I was so happy for the outcome (you'll see in my next two posts) because it tooks no more than ten minutes to apply the gel and for them to dry. So as of now, gel nails are my favorite item. It's so easy to apply, and it drys so quickly. Another plus is that they are better for your nails than acrylic. I recommend gel nails to anyone, even if you go to the shop to get them done. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment